At the heart of Maitea lies a desire to build the New Zealand tea culture through meaningful relationships and partnerships with cafés,restaurants and specialty stores. We are totally dedicated to customer service and the highest quality tea. In the same way that we build great partnerships with our tea farmers, we also aim to build great partnerships with our customers.
We put time and effort into working with our wholesale customers, and are committed to ensuring these partnerships are mutually beneficial. We collaborate with businesses who share our vision and our uncompromising commitment to offering great quality.
If you want that point of difference in your tea offering, our wholesale partner program will ensure you have the highest quality selection and training.
- You wont see our tea on the supermarket shelf.
- We are able to custom blend to suit your establishment.
- We can assist in developing your tea range and tea menu.
- We offer full training in delivery of your tea.
- Maitea is a fully New Zealand owned and operated company
- Maitea is inhabited by two Tea Masters who bring a depth of skill and experience that lifts our offering well above that of just importer wholesalers.
For a no hassle or obligation conversation send us a message below.
Do you have an idea for a new tea? We can help.
Already have a tea in the market place and want to explore other options. We can help.
Our Certified Tea Masters are specially trained in tea blending.
We have had many years of experience in creating signature blends for businesses, special events and individuals.
A custom-made tea, or tea range, is a very special, unique thing to have, and working with clients to create them is one of our specialties.
We custom blend private label teas for our clients in two ways.
1) The client can provide their own formulations with exact measurements of each ingredient, and we can replicate it.
2) We can create signature formulations from scratch, based on each client’s requirements.